SIU Medicine Covid-19 Testing Locations in January
All SIU Medicine COVID-19 testing sites are closed December 23 – January 3 for the holidays. Testing resumes on January 4, 2021.
SIU Medicine will continue COVID-19 testing for the Springfield community in January. On Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, the testing operation will be hosted by the Abundant Faith Christian Center located at 2525 Taylor Ave.
- Mondays: 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
- Fridays: 1 – 4 p.m. (at Abundant Faith Christian Center, 301 West Reynolds Campus)
Additional testing is conducted on Fridays, hosted by other area congregations.
- January 8, 9 a.m. - noon at Table of Life Ministries, 2600 S. 5th St.
- January 15, 9 a.m. - noon at St. John AME, 1529 E. Capitol Ave
- January 22, 9 a.m. - noon at Pilgrim Rest Missionary Baptist Church, 1800 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- January 29, 9 a.m. - noon at Emmanuel Temple Church of God in Christ, 2400 E. Ash St.
Before getting tested, please wait at least four days from a possible exposure to get the most accurate test result. Quarantine at home until a result has been given. If you have taken a test or if you plan to be tested at one of these locations, please visit this website for more information: siumed.org/covidtest.
The mission of SIU School of Medicine is to optimize the health of the people of central and southern Illinois through education, patient care, research and service to the community. SIU Medicine, the health care practice of the school of medicine, includes clinics and offices with more than 300 providers caring for patients throughout the region.