Food + Shelter
- Homless Shelter Resources
- Food Insecurity for Kids
- Alternative Housing - for arrangements contact the Sangamon County Department of Public Health Hotline at 217-321-2606.
Pandemic Health Worker Information
- BP and Amoco stations - First responders, doctors, nurses or hospital workers by can save 50 cents off per gallon on their next fill up.
- AT&T - Supports Nurses & Physicians with three months of Free FirstNet service
- Essential Worker Childcare Assistance for SIU Providers only - Click here to access the application, application instructions and submission details.
- Discounts to healthcare workers in Springfield
Online Resources and Helpful Information
- Kids Health - Anxiety
- Born This Way - Self Care Tips
- National Institute of Mental Health - Depression
- Trevor Support Center for LGBTQ Youth and Allies
- Teen Mental Health Resources
- Substance Abuse National Helpline
COVID-19 General Information