Request Medical Records
To request your medical records, you may do one of the following:
- Print and fill out the Authorization for Release of Confidential Medical Information form and FAX it to:
- Carbondale - 618-453-1102
- Decatur - 217-872-0849
- Quincy- 217-228-3030
- Springfield - 217-545-7880
- Visit the SIU Medicine Administration office building located at 201 E. Madison in Springfield or your Family and Community Medicine Clinic in Carbondale, Decatur or Quincy. See the locations page for addresses and directions.
- Call 217-545-8000 or 1-800-342-5748 for for assistance.
Medical record requests for psychiatry need to be submitted directly to the department.
Please note that a charge may be incurred to acquire a copy of your medical record(s).