Forms and Links for Current and Accepted MEDPREP Students
This page provides information, forms and links for students that have been accepted into, or are currently enrolled, in MEDPREP.
- If you are a prospective applicant, please visit our pages for students interested in Medicine, Dental or Physician Assistant (PA) career tracks.
- If you are a MEDPREP alumnus, please visit our Alumni Page to catch up on program news, update your contact information and more.
Please note the deadline on your acceptance letter and return all required paperwork by the indicated date to hold your seat in the program.
- MEDPREP Acceptance Form - return this form to notify MEDPREP of your decision to attend MP or decline your program acceptance.
- Ready to register for summer 2023? Download the help guide here:
- Registration Help Page (from the SIU Registrar's Office)
- 2-Year MEDPREP Curriculum Overview (Traditional and Master's Programs)
- 2-Year MEDPREP Curriculum Overview (Physician Assistant Track Only)
- MEDPREP Course Descriptions
- SIUC Tuition and Fees Page
- SIUC Financial Aid Office
- SIUC Budgeting Page: Estimates for total attendance costs, including tuition, fees, course expenses and living expenses.
- Information on annual and aggregate limits on federal direct subsidized (e.g. Stafford) loans
- Financial aid forms
Carbondale Area Information, Housing and Service Links
MEDPREP cannot endorse any particular housing options or service providers. All students are encouraged to make individual, well-researched choices for housing and services that meet their needs. You may find the following links helpful in exploring Carbondale area housing and service options.
- City of Carbondale
- SIUC University Housing
- SIUC Information Page about off-campus, non-university housing
- Apartments.com apartment locator
- "In My Area" cable and internet resource page
Student Progress Committee Forms
- MEDPREP Student Manual - for the Class of 2024 (incoming Summer 2022)
- Procedures for obtaining an SPC Committee Letter - coming soon
- Recommender Letter Request Form (to request individual letters to be sent to SPC for committee review)
- MEDPREP Leave of Absence Form
- MEDPREP Withdrawal Form
- Tuition Waiver Information Flyer
- Summer Tuition Waiver Application
- Academic Year (Fall/Spring) Tuition Waiver Application
- Medprep Scholarship Information and Application Page
- Apply for MEDPREP and SIUC Scholarships via Academic Works