A lot's going to change. You've got this with a free personal nurse.
What is Nurse-Family Partnership?
Nurse-Family Partnership is free for women who are pregnant with their first baby. When you enroll you will be connected to a registered nurse who will provide the support, advice and information you need to have a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby and be a great mom.
Your nurse will support you to:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become the best mom you can be.
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom, like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques and much more.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in your community.
- Continue your education, develop job skills or follow your dreams for the future.
Who can enroll in Nurse-Family Partnership?
Any woman who:
- Is pregnant with her first child
- Is pregnant 28 weeks or less
- Meets income requirements
- Lives in an area where Nurse-Family Partnership is available
Can my baby’s father participate?
The father, family members and friends are welcome to participate in the program, but as the mom, you are the main focus.
How much does it cost?
Nurse-Family Partnership is free to eligible women.